Our Little Rocker Dude!

Here is my attempt at photographing an 18 month old boy who constantly has to be moving.. He can't even sit and watch TV anymore, he ends up standing most of the time.. Thank goodness he is FINALLY in nursery at church so I don't have to wrestle him for 3 hours, now it's only 1/3 that, which still seems impossible some days.. Anyway, our cute little Rocker Dude.. I thought it would be fitting to do a music theme since he can't get enough music these days! I think Autumn got some good ones on her camera so I may add more later when I get them! {hint hint, wink wink}

Comments

i love the look on his face in the first little picture. you are in for some trouble with this one!
Tammy said…
They turned out really cute kim. I should have you do a photo shoot for my kids... you are so good at it :p

Popular Posts