Blah Blah...

-I need to see a chiropractor. Since Wed, when I walked around the San Diego Zoo in my flip-flops for about four hours my back feels sore {smart girl Katie, next time I'll wear my walking shoes}

-Hudson woke up congested last night and I felt really bad for him..

-Went to bed with and woke up with a HUGE headache..

-I've had so much work with my design business that we have almost saved up for a week-long getaway in January..

-This afternoon Brandon got offered a new job with better pay & bonuses, better hours, and less commute time.. He will be doing almost the exact same thing & for the same company, just at a diferent location..

-About two hours later I got "laid off" of my morning job with Harrison Greetings..

-I am still emotional because I recognize the Lord's hand in our lives, I know it is not a coincidence that this happened on the same day and feel incredibly blessed that the Lord is watching out for us..

-Brandon's reply when I told him the news about my job "good, you'll have more time to do the things that you enjoy" and "I don't think you realize how talented you are with your designs."

-I married the best guy!

Comments

Stubbs Love said…
Wait...didn't we just talk about that morning job?? what the heezie?!? But Brandon is right you are so talented with your designs and everything else you touch! You'll do great! Im sure you see the bright side by now =)I can think of one: Mornings without having to pretend you didnt just jump out of bed and that you are always that happy in the morning =) love ya!
everything happens for a reason, wheter we like them or not! youre awesome at everything you do, keep it up!
:) I have for sure seen the bright side! NO more 6am's!
Katie Waldron said…
I am so happy about the job for Brandon that is awesome! And my back was killing too- not to mention my booty. We walked for like 5 hours! Loved it though. Braden slept with his lion gripping it tight. xoxo.
Megan Bowen said…
It sounds like you have the right attitude about the jobs. I am sure that Hudson is VERY excited that you don't have to work anymore for 3 hours every morning. He gets his mom back.

It was really good to see you tonight. Thanks again for making the trek.
Mae said…
Isn't it amazing how it all works out! What a good husband to be so supportive. I have to agree with him about the design stuff!! You're awesome. hope your head and hudson are feeling better!
Mary Jean Mar said…
I agree you've got the best husband in the world. What a worker! Dale and I love you both so much and are so proud of who you have become as parents. So not only does Brandon also have the best wife, but Hudson has the best parents forever and ever.
Love, Grandma Mary Jean and Dale
hugs and kisses
Tammy said…
it's pretty amazing how things happen like that,,, no doubt the Lords hand is in all things, even the hard times. love you

Popular Posts