Diet Coke Banner

Some of my friends from Huntington decided yesterday that we should throw Megan a Lil 'diet coke' birthday party during nap time today.. I was recruited {and happily so} to make a banner. What a fun idea, huh! Can't wait til Jen posts some of the pictures so I can link you guys to it and you can see some really fun things like a diet coke cake {like a diaper cake}, diet coke floats, a diet coke cake {water in recipe replaced with diet coke and also diet coke logo drawn on top with icing..}, & diet coke Popsicles.. It was fun to eat cake, inhale my yummy d.c. float, hang out with the girls and watch some of the kids play {Hudson was stoked that he got to skip his nap for today}

So this was my fun project last night..
All you diet coke drinkers in my life, I thought of you as I made this ;)...
{now I'm motivated to make some stuff for my house}

Comments

Ok so I totally want to set up a time to do Haileys photo shoot. What's good for you?
Becky
Megan Bowen said…
And I LOVED IT! I am now looking for the right frame, you better believe it will be in my house.
thegreatscotts said…
Kim! You are so talented!! Seriously! Thanks for doing that so last minute...

I will get some pictures up. I promise! Right now... Check back!.

Popular Posts