Introducing tickledPINK studios
I've had so many people ask me to take their pictures the last little while that I've decided to take the plunge and start a photo blog.. I have hesitated to start one because I know that there are A LOT of people out there who buy a DSLR and decide they are now a professional photographer.. I don't feel like I'm any where near being a professional, but I LOVE photography, I love taking pictures of anything happy or meaningful or beautiful, and I love editing pictures. So why not!?
Anyway, here goes nothing! Check them out if you want :) I wanted to have a separate photo blog for this because I don't want those of you who like updates on our family to have to weed through a bunch of pictures of people you don't know to get the 411 on us! :)..
Click on the tickledPINK studios logo below to check out my photo blog!
Anyway, here goes nothing! Check them out if you want :) I wanted to have a separate photo blog for this because I don't want those of you who like updates on our family to have to weed through a bunch of pictures of people you don't know to get the 411 on us! :)..
Click on the tickledPINK studios logo below to check out my photo blog!
Comments
You can take pictures of my family anytime... I would love to learn how to use photo shop and all the fun digital stuff... you are so good!