Last Week

I got to explore another pumpkin patch, but this time with my mama & dadda

We went to the beach to cheese for the camera a little...

Chase Birds {and run away from mama}...

...AND watch Dadda surf it up!

I also got to go for a tractor ride with my buds Max & Corban...

..Pet farm animals, step in lots of poop, and unsuccessfully kiss a goat {thank goodness it was unsuccessful, YUCK}

Mama got to chat with her good friends Autie & Melody..

And, like always I had pose for some pictures when really I just wanted to run around and chase Max & Corban in the fun "hay maze"

Thanks for playing friends! My Mama will email you a link to pictures soon!




Comments

{autie} said…
aaah...such fun pics!!!! love your edits...I have two BEAUTIFUL friends...holy cow!
Mae said…
Cute shirt, Hudson!
thegreatscotts said…
so fun kim. Glad you guys got to go, but missed ya earlier in the day! (Didn't miss the kajillion preschoolers though).
Wow look at your pictures, you are amazing! I love the one of Corban and Hudson. They are totally buddies. Hopefully I will see you guys more often.

Popular Posts