Pumpkin Patch

I decided that despite the rain today I would take Hudson to the pumpkin patch.. He had a blast and we had it all to ourselves! It didn't even rain while we were there! He giggled when the goats licked his hand to get the grains and loved riding around in the little red wagon.. I think it was well worth the $.25 we spent :).. Next time we might have to let him ride the pony's or go on the tractor ride..











Comments

Mae said…
Such fun activities! And I love the pics!
Luke and Mary said…
I love all your pictures. You are so talented!
But I'm also confused-- does Hudson have green eyes or brown? It changes from post to post! :D do his eyes just change or do you do it in photoshop?
His eyes are green :).. Sometimes they look pretty dark though... I use a photoshop action from Pioneer Woman {they're free} to enhance eyes in the pictures..
Brittany Stiles said…
I love these! You're such a good photographer. And I have to say that Hudson is equal parts you and Brandon. So cute!
Emily said…
Okay Kim..... seriously, you are AMAZING!! These are the most adorable pictures ever! I love Hudson in the pumpkin patch! You have a gift girl!

Popular Posts