San Diego Zoo

Last Wednesday we went to the San Diego Zoo with Katie and Braden. The boys did great, and we sure got some exercise! I was seriously sore for days! It was nice to chat with Katie and enjoy the nice weather. It seems like every time we go, we have a "close encounter" with a different animal.. So fun!







Did you know? WOW. & SICK...

This is how we all felt..

Comments

i love the sign!! haha and how sweet that they both fell asleep! wish we were there so we could go with you!!
Tammy said…
How fun.... Sometimes I miss the days of just one baby, free to go pretty much anywhere anytime....sigh
KIM! Oh my heck, he is a doll! I want to add you to our blog! Send me your email and I will!
Amyrazz04@yahoo.com
Mary Jean Mar said…
Kim and Brandon: You have one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Actually he's turned into a little boy since I saw him. That picture about the Lion and his spraying and stinkering (Celeste made a verb out of a noun so we now all say, Did you stinker?) anyway that picture makes me think of SOME people who are so not careful about this really bad habit! Love you both so much, Grandma (Great) Mary Jean and Dale. We miss you precious kids.

Popular Posts