I've been pretty busy this week, we've been car shopping A LOT and working A LOT.. I took pictures of two fun little families to have a little peak click here.. I got a cd back from Mae who took our pictures for Christmas, I love them! She is so talented and I'm excited {and a lil' nervous} to take their pictures this weekend.. Click here to a peak.. I've been designing like crazy, Christmas cards, logos, blog headers/backgrounds, business cards, marketing materials, etc.. I'm grateful to have plenty of work to earn some extra $$ before the Holidays..
Brandon is busy as ever working full time and in school full time. He is such a good Daddy and a helpful, sweet husband. Hudson cries when he leaves and is pretty excited when he gets home. I'm grateful for everything he does for me and our little family..
Hudson is so sweet and cute and active and fun and animated. He still says "Hi" a million times a day, along with "whoa cool." He is communicating more and more all the time and I'm loving it. I'm so grateful that he is so happy and healthy {and that he has decided to sleep in a few mornings this week until almost 10am}

Comments

{autie} said…
love your new pics, girl!!! so glad you've been so busy. Can you fit me in somewhere to play??
Emily said…
SO SO cute! I LOVE this one! You are such a beautiful little family! Love you!
so cute! and kim you look BEAUTIFUL! im so jealous, it must be all that california sun, we should mover there huh?!?
Aaron [air] said…
Love the photos Kim! I love reading your blog! We share so many of the same hobbies and interests it seems. SO fun! You two certainly have a cute little guy. :) Hope you are well in California!
i forgot to ask, I LOVE your shirt, where did you get it?

Popular Posts