Mini Photo Session with the Waldron "kids"

As part of our gift to Brandon's Dad, Floyd we decided to update a frame that he has in his livingroom. The younger kids didn't have updated pictures so this last Saturday we did a mini-session here in Irvine.. It was a blast! I was reminded of how lucky I am to be a part of such an amazing family, I will also be forever grateful that Hudson has so many amazing people to look up to in this life. Here are a few of my favorites!

{To see more you can check them out here}










Comments

Stubbs Love said…
those are such beautiful pictures Kimber!
Brandon and Kim said…
What great Photos and yes I could not have asked for a better family than the waldron family to marry into.
Autumn said…
LOVE THEM! You rock Kim!
Rebecca Waldron said…
These are all seriously beautiful. Great job!
Great pics Kim. You have a talent for capturing personalities on film. Al the pics of the five W's came out great.
Love the one where Hudson is being tossed in the air.

Popular Posts