Sneaky little dude!
So last week Hudson was busted... My Dad was a middle-school teacher when i was growing up. Every year he would do a fundraiser with his class and would sell chocolate advent calendars.. On December 1st he would bring home one for each of us kids... I remember being so excited every day to open each of the little windows and eat the little piece of Chocolate. Well, Trader Joe's sells the same advent calendars so I thought it would be fun to get one for Hudson.. This is him getting busted for helping himself to some chocolates... :)
How could I possibly scold him when he looked at me like this...
{look closely to see him gripping his chocolate}

In the next few years he will probably learn how to sneak the chocolates and close the little door perfectly so that nobody knows that he cheated.. At least that's what I did..
Comments