Thanksgiving

This year we were in Utah for Thanksgiving, it was such a NICE trip. We flew in on Tues and left on Friday night. It was so nice to just hang out, and of course snap some pictures in the meantime

The Stevens Family:

The Grandkids:
{Hudson, Kayla, Cameron, Chrissy}

Hudson and Cameron get along so well, I tried to get one of them together but someone was either blurry or had their back to me.. These are cute anyway...



Of course the guys had to play a little football game in the backyard..

{Brandon, Rory, Dad, Nate, Tysen}

My boys

Amber & Nate just got engaged! It was so fun to meet Amber and also take a few engagement photos!


My favorite picture:


I also took some pics of Amy's little family:
{Little Miss Chrissy}

{Little Miss Kayla}

{Cameron}

Jones Family

Probably my favorite..

Comments

Sandy Stevens said…
Yup! You have made me cry! I love the pixs. All of them! You are so talented! Thanks for capturing our amazing Thanksgiving weekend on film. I was feeling bad we only got a pix of the family, but of course, you took more, and I love them. Sure enjoy every minute we get to spend with you! Love ya! Mom
Foy said…
Awesome pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!
I love the pic of your boys walking on the dirt road.
All your pics come out great.
Sounds like you had a fun trip with your family.
I miss your family SO much! The pictures are beautiful! And I cant believe how BIG Tysen is!! He's huge! haha Miss ya girl!
KENNARDS said…
ok, so i'm sure you're getting tired of hearing it but...great pics! hope your mom sends the one of the whole family! love it!

Popular Posts