Snowboarding for Valentines Day

Brandon has been DYING to snowboard. He talks about it all the time and never can seem to make it happen. So, I suggested that we try to go night-boarding "for valentines day". Instead we ended up getting hooked up by my aunt with some half-off day passes to Snow Valley. Autumn & Cody (Brandon's siblings) came with us. Lauri ended up kidnapping Hudson for a little overnighter and we were FREE (yes, again.. she just had him a few weeks ago for the WHOLE weekend.. We're spoiled). Here are a few pictures. Because I knew with this being my first time that I would spend the majority of the time on my BUTT or flat on my face, I decided to not take a camera on the slopes :). I laughed my butt off, fell on my face, my butt, and worked muscles that I didn't even know existed.. But, it was TOTALLY WORTH IT! It actually wasn't as bad as people described it. I'm craving another day on the slopes!








Comments

Stubbs Love said…
You're Hott! You would wear something cute and fashionable on the slopes..glad you had a great time!
ha! thanks :).. It's not mine, I borrowed everything from my aunt and cousins!

Popular Posts