Bubbles and Midterms
A little bit of stomping...

Trying really hard to do it himself!

Success! I think his eyes were closed in concentration for so long that I had to remind them to open them when it finally worked!


Mr Independent HAS to walk up the stairs now, I'm glad he'll at least still let me hold his hand.

No task is really complete without a song!

Because I love my babe and want to see his face when I look back on this time :)

This is what we did all week. Midterms. BLAH! We will for sure enjoy some down time and day-trips this week during spring break!

--P.S. I'm LOVING my new lens!
Oh, and I can't forget what Huds has been doing while we both hit the books... :)
...finding new ways to entertain himself, like hiding in the closet!


Trying really hard to do it himself!

Success! I think his eyes were closed in concentration for so long that I had to remind them to open them when it finally worked!


Mr Independent HAS to walk up the stairs now, I'm glad he'll at least still let me hold his hand.

No task is really complete without a song!

Because I love my babe and want to see his face when I look back on this time :)

This is what we did all week. Midterms. BLAH! We will for sure enjoy some down time and day-trips this week during spring break!

--P.S. I'm LOVING my new lens!
Oh, and I can't forget what Huds has been doing while we both hit the books... :)
...finding new ways to entertain himself, like hiding in the closet!

Comments