Saying Bye To Cody

Brandon's younger brother Cody left on his mission last Tuesday.. We will miss him! He is currently serving in the Brazil-Fortaleza Mission!










































We love you cody!

Comments

Megan Bowen said…
How fun that is the same mission that Clarke served in.
Foy said…
I love the pictures!
Don said…
Thanks for sharing the pics !

So fun to see one of my old Primary kids turning out so well !

Best wishes Cody !
the sibling pics with Cody came out great, love the one at the airport with Cody & Hudson, cute!

I thought there was 7 boys...who's missing?
Tyler is missing :( he is in Hawaii going to school..
Kim, I just spent like forever looking at your bubsiedesign blog. I didn't even get to your photography or etsy shop. You are so amazingly talented!! I wish we lived closer so I could glean some talent and ideas from you! You have an adorable little family!

Popular Posts