A trip to Ventura

Hudson and I started the month off in Ventura, CA with my three cousins. It was so fun and I swear Hudson learned some much from the boys. Since then he will no longer sit in his high chair and insists on sitting at the table with us. His vocabulary probably doubled while we were there and he just seemed to grow up a little bit. :) We really enjoyed ourselves and it definitely didn't hurt to wake up to an ocean view and enjoy it all day long! Here are just a few pictures I snapped while we were there.

Hudson & Kaylynne
These two received a crash-course in sharing while we were there! :)
It was so funny, while we were there Huds and I shared a room and he had a little nightmare one night saying in a sad voice, "Share! Share!" I laughed a little to myself and he went back to sleep.


The view...




Jake




The boys wrestling...


Kaylynne joining the fun!

Comments

Popular Posts