Easter Morning!
We had such a nice Easter this year. I actually LOVE when Easter falls on General Conference weekend. It was so nice to just relax and watch conference and be together as a family. Hudson did really well will conference too, he just played with his cars, colored and even sat still to watch for a few minutes. I like to think he was listening as he played, he said "Amen" at the end of every talk, so he must have been paying attention a little bit, right?
Easter egg hunting was his favorite. I should have had the Easter Bunny tape the eggs shut though because he had to open each of them before moving on to find more.. That's okay though!
He is LOVING pointing out colors right now and had fun naming the colors as he picked up the eggs or ate the colorful candy..




Daddy making him laugh for the camera..

He looks at Brandon often just like this and I don't know that I love anything more than seeing the way he feels about his Daddy in this little expression..

Easter egg hunting was his favorite. I should have had the Easter Bunny tape the eggs shut though because he had to open each of them before moving on to find more.. That's okay though!

He is LOVING pointing out colors right now and had fun naming the colors as he picked up the eggs or ate the colorful candy..




Daddy making him laugh for the camera..

He looks at Brandon often just like this and I don't know that I love anything more than seeing the way he feels about his Daddy in this little expression..

Comments