Easter with the Waldrons!
Here are some pictures from our get-together with the Waldron clan.
This is what happens when you are two and you have 10+ cousins standing right behind you screaming and pushing with excitement..

Uncle Brian made things all better by helping find some "eggies."

Huds and his cousin Kylynne

He's so cute and little!

Cute girls, Mary Anna-Belle & Karen

An attempt at a cousin picture.. Success? (yeah right)

Our family
{let's try to pretend like I'm not gripping his arm really tight to make him look at the camera}

Happy Boy!

Mama's little HUGS!
{if you are wondering where I got my stinking cute headband, click here}

Beautiful Autie Autumn

And we can't forget Hudson's bud Braden!

This is what happens when you are two and you have 10+ cousins standing right behind you screaming and pushing with excitement..

Uncle Brian made things all better by helping find some "eggies."

Huds and his cousin Kylynne

He's so cute and little!

Cute girls, Mary Anna-Belle & Karen

An attempt at a cousin picture.. Success? (yeah right)

Our family
{let's try to pretend like I'm not gripping his arm really tight to make him look at the camera}

Happy Boy!

Mama's little HUGS!
{if you are wondering where I got my stinking cute headband, click here}

Beautiful Autie Autumn

And we can't forget Hudson's bud Braden!

Comments