Oh to be a two year old boy!

Walking to the park we had to stop and wait for the trash truck... I dont think the boys were too disappointed, do you?
{we didn't have a double stroller so we improvised.. They didn't seem to mind at all :)}



I just love this age! Aren't they all sooo cute? These three were all born within 5 weeks of each other.. I love them! :)


Comments

Mae said…
wow all of a sudden there are so many new posts! You guys are having tons of fun! I still need the info on that class.
We HAVE to see each other! Jaynee is walking now so her and Hudson will have fun together. We will be gone the end of May, (we're actually going to California with Chase and Amy :) but you HAVE to stop by on your way home!! Hope to see you soon.

Popular Posts