A few Pictures from May that I neglected to post!

BBQed corn on the cob.. Dancing shoes... more snuggles...First ride on a "Cool School Bus..." Wedding ring MIA and found 24 hours later--between the frozen veggies and chicken nuggets... Breakfast in bed on Mother's Day...




Comments

I can't believe it has taken me this long to find your blog! WOWZA! It is adorable and I simply love looking at your fabulous photography! So good to see your adorable family! Hudson is SO CUTE! If you want to hop on over to our blog, just send me your email :D Amyrazz04@yahoo.com
Foy said…
What a sweet little boy you have! Love the corn pictures =)
Mae said…
isn't that the second time you found it in the freezer? your hands must really shrink when you reach in there! :)
Rachel said…
You have got to be the most artistic person I know. I love looking at all the beautiful pictures you post on your blog. I wish I lived closer to you so you could take pictures for me. I hope life is treating you well. :)

Popular Posts