Floyd and Shelly's Wedding

Brandon's Dad was married about a week and a half ago. It was such a beautiful little ceremony on a beautiful day. We are so happy to see him so happy and we are also looking forward to getting to know Shelly more and to have another Grandma to spoil our children with love and attention.. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from their big day!
{these were taken on either mine, Becky's, Emily's, or Autumn's cameras, and sometimes by other people too :)}

The happy couple:


























































Comments

Rebecca Waldron said…
Great job Kim! Thanks for doing these. The edited is beautiful.
Katie Waldron said…
These are the most beautiful pics. We have such a great family. :) Love you. Hope you are still feeling great!
Jenn said…
Love the pictures!! I agree you have such a great family!! Kim you are very talented. I wish I could take pictures like you!! I love taking pictures but mine never turn out that great.

Popular Posts