My Dad's Bday, Ephraim Utah



What a good Grandpa, acting so excited about the not-so-exciting gifts just to keep it fun for the kids.. :)






Our special card..


And a close-up of the card Hudson "made" for Papa..
{that's right! I'm getting another baby bump! So excited}










The twins, eating Papa's cake faster than he could..


The kids were attacking "D" all at once..


Love this of my mom..






Hudson seemed to be on a sugar high!


So the goal was to put him in a sugar-coma, I guess!

Hope you had a great birthday Dad! We were glad to celebrate with you this year! :)

Comments

WOW! The pics are awesome, and I am SOO happy for you guys being prego! Are you going to find out boy or girl? Hope all is well.
Kristy said…
Congrats Kim! Are you feeling sick or just tired? So exciting!
Congrats!!!! That's so exciting!!
JS said…
Yea Kim! That is awesome. Congrats on the baby bump!
Thanks girls! Feeling a little sick, but mostly just tired and irritable ;).. Just went to my first appt and had an ultrasound on Friday. Everything looks great! I'm about 11 weeks..
KENNARDS said…
so happy for you guys! great pics! tears to my eyes when i see your mom with amy's and your kids! she's just such a cute g-ma and i really look up to her! and your dad is one of the best! cute, cute, cute!

Popular Posts