One Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed

Yesterday, Hudson kept shutting me out of our bedroom and said he was going "a-seep."


I heard silence... Then I heard giggles.. So I decided to peak in on him and this is what I ended up finding...




He's checking himself out in our closet mirrors..












This might be my favorite..







And then I started a pillow-fight.. Except our pillow fight consisted of me hitting him with a pillow, him falling down and then struggling to get up because he was laughing so hard.. then he would hand me the pillow to do it again.. :)




Can you tell I love EVERY inch of the kid!?!? :)





I love my little monkey, lets just hope he doesn't try this again when I'm not in there to remind him to stay away from the edge! :)

Most Mom's would have taken 1 picture, maybe 2... Not me.. Let's just be honest. I'm obsessed with pictures and I'm obsessed with my son. So this is what happens when you get me started with both of them at the same time! Hope you enjoyed my obsessions.

While we're actually blogging (it's almost been a WHOLE 2 MONTHS), here is a little update on us..

Hudson is so fun right now, he is excited for baby sister to "come to our house." He loves going ANYWHERE in the car. He loves to sing and dance. He gets excited to read from his "Book of da Mormon" every night. He loves reading stories. He is STILL obsessed with cars and "fwucks" {thank goodness the "w" is more pronounced now!}. His favorites are police cars and fire trucks, hands down. If you ask him his name he will hold up two fingers and say "two." Then he will tell you his name is Hudson. He wants a "pea-ut butter sammich & strawbry jam" for lunch 99.9% of the time and usually wants them cut in "sfares or "tri-E-ngles." He loves shapes right now, and points them out to me all day long. He loves drinking the milk after finishing his honey nut cheerios in the morning. He always wants to climb in and out of his car-seat by himself and also insists on riding standing up & holding onto the side of the shopping cart now. He just loves all of his cousins and talks about them each at random times. We still just want to eat him up and kiss him to death, which he still lets us do.. Most of the time.. We love his cuteness and his talking. We also loves how excited he gets to tell us about things. He is so observant and smart and sweet and happy.

Brandon is such a good dad and husband, does that surprise anyone that knows him? Probably not. He started his LAST SEMESTER at Cal-State Fullerton in August. He is also doing a Public Relations Internship with the Discovery Science Center here in Orange County. So, he is busy and gone a lot, so we love when he comes home to us and are grateful that we can still have dinner together every night.

I am staying really busy, trying to juggle my photography and design stuff with being a stay at home mom and going to school again this semester. I'm for sure grateful for the internet and how it makes it possible for me to continue my education whenever I can squeeze it into my day. :) I've been really busy with photography lately and am so thankful for the artistic outlet it is for me. I am learning so much and gaining a lot of confidence in my abilities. I am still feeling really good with this pregnancy and we are looking forward to meeting baby sister in late January.

Comments

Kim you are amazing and talented. I cant wait to see your new little one either! Hudson is adorable and if he were mine, Id take just as many pics of him too!
JS said…
Yea! A girl! So fun. Thanks for the update!
Stubbs Love said…
Ok So those pics of Hudson are adorable they are really good. I love how you captured the moment! Hopefully baby sister comes on my b-day January 27th!
Katie said…
And you KNOW I'm the same way with pictures and being obsessed with my girls! Love you pics, keep'em coming!
Mary Jean Mar said…
Dear Kim: Thank you so much for sharing your little boy with us. He is truly an angel. I smile and laugh every time I see pictures of him because he is so animated and adorable. That "No More Monkeys" is classic and should be sent in for publication. Absolutely incredible. Kim you are so amazing--such a great mom and wife. Besure and give Brandon a hug from me. His internship sounds really excited. Wow, I hope he can get on with them after.

Popular Posts