General Conference

We camped out on the couch in front of the computer for two days for an amazing general conference two weeks ago. I love conference and was actually a little surprised at how much Hudson would come and sit and watch this time. Even if he wasn't watching, if he was in the living room playing with his toys, if he heard someone say Amen, he was the first of us to say "Amen." He loves church and really missed nursery (we had to miss two weeks in a row because of Stake and then General Conf). He loves nursery and we are so grateful that he has such a good time. He also loves Family Home Evening and asks to have it about every other night {I think he really enjoys it, but I also think he is just trying to procrastinate bedtime}. Some friends and I did an FHE lesson swap a few months ago so we have some fun lessons to use now. I'm ready to make some more though. Anyway, here are a few pictures of him eating lunch {peanut butter face included} camped out on a blanket on the dining room floor {our couch replaced our table for a few days}..

{Hudson likes his sandwich cut into squares or triangles these days..
He will eat the crust (which he calls "sticks") if we leave them on his plate..







Comments

Katie said…
He is too cute Kim!
He is ADORABLE! Cant wait to see what baby #2 looks like!
Tyler said…
We love seeing your pics Kim! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you.
We sure miss seeing your cute family! Hudson is such a doll! We look forward to child #2. Good thing it's not a competition since Hudson is as cute a can be!

Popular Posts