September... Doggie!
Meet Doggie. Yes, he is a little stuffed dog and his name is "Doggie." We like to be creative in our house ;0). Hudson received this as a gift at one of my baby showers before he was even born. He just loves Doggie and sleeps with him every day (during nap) and every night. Doggie also has to be sitting on his lap whenever he watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He doesn't really watch any other shows with Hudson, I guess Hudson doesn't want Doggie to miss the best, Mickey Mouse is his favorite show right now. I need to record him singing the songs because it's so cute you won't even be able to handle it. Anyway... Brandon snuck in and snapped these pictures of Doggie getting snuggled just after Doggie spent a few nights at the church building (he was left during my sewing night) in the nursery. Although we got through those two days, Doggie was surly missed and I think Hudson made up for lost time since. I'm grateful for Doggie because he keeps Hudson company {I hear Hudson talking to him in a sweet little voice} while he's trying to fall asleep during naptime and also in the mornings when he wakes up too early and has to chill in his crib til a decent hour.






Comments
By the way, Jacob is into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now too! He loves to repeat "Oh Tootles!" every time they say it. Hudson probably participates in the Hot Dog Dance too, you really should post a video!