September... Free Wagon Ride and Pumkin Patch
My friend Autie called me this Saturday in September and told me about FREE wagon rides at Tanaka Farms. We couldn't pass it up, especially since the farm is just a hop skip and a jump away from out apartment! The only bummer about this day was how stinking HOT it was! We had fun nonetheless!
The littles checking out the goats and animals...

Lil' miss Ivy! Isn't she the cutest!?

Max & Ivy

Me and the little dude...

The bumby ride..







I think my child is sick of me taking pictures ;) I feel like he's saying 'Another one? Really mom?'


Thanks for the invite Autie! xoxo
The littles checking out the goats and animals...

Lil' miss Ivy! Isn't she the cutest!?

Max & Ivy

Me and the little dude...

The bumby ride..







I think my child is sick of me taking pictures ;) I feel like he's saying 'Another one? Really mom?'


Thanks for the invite Autie! xoxo
Comments
One day, my blog will look like your blog...sigh. you're amazing!