September... Soaking up the last of summer!

September is one of my favorite months to play at the beach. The weather is still beautiful and the crowds are almost non-existent. Love my boys..



The waves weren't all that big, but I think Brandon enjoyed paddling out anyway.


Seagulls sure are pretty at the beach, wish they would stay away from my food though! It didn't take much encouragement for Hudson to chase them away.



If only they liked to eat sand or shells as much as they liked to eat my pretzels and yogurt.. Grrr.




Brandon is so nice, someone dropped their bucket off the pier and he brought it in to them.
{I probably would have told them to go get another bucket}


What a babe!


Aren't Daddy's the best, so full of adventure! At least this daddy is..


Right after Hudson fell in one of the pools of water...


Kinda cold?




See what I mean about this Daddy being full of adventure?!





Comments

Popular Posts