Happy Halloween!
Halloween was so much fun this year because Hudson was so excited about it. I bought his costume really early because I saw it and just couldn't pass it up! :) For the life of me, I could not get him to put it on until Wed. before Halloween and it was time to go to "school." (our little mommy and me class). I told him he needed to wear it so he could get candy at school. He said no. So I told him that he couldn't go to school unless he wore it. :) (Am I mean? I knew he would love it once he saw all the other kids in costumes).. So he quickly agreed because he LOVES school. So off we went and he had his first experience at trick-or-treating. Getting him back into his costume for other Halloween festivities, our ward party and trunk or treating was no longer an issue! He got so much attention and I have to say that he was the cutest little firefighter that I've ever seen! :)
The costume..
{love the black & whites}






Brandon was more into dressing up this year than me, you see we like to go ALL out ;)..

Our tri-ward trunk or treat


The costume..
{love the black & whites}







Brandon was more into dressing up this year than me, you see we like to go ALL out ;)..

Our tri-ward trunk or treat


Comments