January, The OC Great Park!
In early January we met my friend Darcy and her Husband and niece for a few hours at the OC Great Park. It was such a nice day and we had so much fun with them.
Hudson enjoyed guiding his new little friend Rubi
Isn't my Husband a total babe? Love his smile in this picture.. {Hudson is pretty darn cute too..}

Kinda looks a little high, but cute nonetheless! :)

Evan, Rubi, and Darcy

Our little family {seems so incomplete without Lola in the picture yet}

I was surprise that Huds actually wanted to climb this little rock wall since he is so cautious all the time.


He looks like he's getting ready to pitch that rock..

Now for the balloon ride..

It was such a clear day you could actually see Catalina Island..



The first time we brought Hudson here we took a picture of him sitting here, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take one now.. I'll have to dig it out of my digital files and compare the two :)..


Hudson enjoyed guiding his new little friend Rubi

Isn't my Husband a total babe? Love his smile in this picture.. {Hudson is pretty darn cute too..}

Kinda looks a little high, but cute nonetheless! :)

Evan, Rubi, and Darcy

Our little family {seems so incomplete without Lola in the picture yet}

I was surprise that Huds actually wanted to climb this little rock wall since he is so cautious all the time.


He looks like he's getting ready to pitch that rock..

Now for the balloon ride..

It was such a clear day you could actually see Catalina Island..



The first time we brought Hudson here we took a picture of him sitting here, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take one now.. I'll have to dig it out of my digital files and compare the two :)..


Comments