Lola's first bath at home..

These were taken by my mom on Feb 2. Lola was a week old. Now that we can do more than a sponge bath and she can be in the warm water (because the umbilical cord fell off) she LOVES bath time.



Daddy always has a way to calm her down..


So does Mama! :)








We love our little lola girl!

Comments

What I wouldn't give right now to hold that little girl! She seriously is beautiful! I am in love with those eyes! Wish I could see her! Hope youre doing well!
Kristy said…
She's beautiful Kim! I love her sweet little face!
Katie said…
I'm in love with her too! What a little doll!
what a sweet, sweet baby!! LOVE all the pictures, you are just too talented, girl! :D Glad the move went smoothly!
Sandy Stevens said…
Love that precious little sweetheart! She has the sweetest personality, too! Dig that worry-line.

Popular Posts