Okay.... I LOVE her! I want to come over right now and see her! She has changed so much! Absolutely beautiful! Kim, I love all these pictures! When can we come see you?
Love all these pictures! We miss you guys!! What a sweet little girl! Every picture of Hudson I picture him saying... Suga! :) Hoping we get to see you guys soon!
Im pretty sure I will leave a comment every single time you post something! I love your kids, they are ADORABLE! I keep trying to think of new words to describe them, but I cant! Their faces, oh I would and could kiss them ALL DAY LONG! You and Brandon make cute babies!
The one of you laying on the couch with her made me teary. So natural, so real, so beautiful. There really is NOTHING like a newborn baby. Especially when that newborn baby is yours. I bet your enjoying every second with her.
She's already changed so much. It's crazy how fast and how constant the change is at first. Thanks for sharing your pics with those of us too far away to watch her change and grow in person. Give her a kiss for me, and maybe a good, long sniff of her tiny little head. Haha, that's my favorite thing about holding a newborn. That smell is the best thing in the world--must come from heaven! Love you!
Comments
She's already changed so much. It's crazy how fast and how constant the change is at first. Thanks for sharing your pics with those of us too far away to watch her change and grow in person. Give her a kiss for me, and maybe a good, long sniff of her tiny little head. Haha, that's my favorite thing about holding a newborn. That smell is the best thing in the world--must come from heaven! Love you!