I love when pictures tell a story..
All bundled up and ready to go play outside with Daddy..

Sporting her first pair of jeans.
{They are actually her first pair of jeggings and I want them for me ;)}


Like the title says, I LOVE when pictures tell a story..
This is a short story of my sweet husband. He is such a good daddy.
He's tender..

He's sweet..

He's cute..

He's HOT..

He's funny..
{He knows I always snap 4 or 5 of the same shot, so he mixed it up by posing like a babe}

He makes cute babies.


He's thoughtful..

He's friendly..

He's fun..

He's a good sport..


He's fast..

He's a good teacher..

He's mine.. and now, He's embarrassed.
{This post probably caught him by surprise.}
I love you Brandon, thanks for marrying me!

Sporting her first pair of jeans.
{They are actually her first pair of jeggings and I want them for me ;)}


Like the title says, I LOVE when pictures tell a story..
This is a short story of my sweet husband. He is such a good daddy.
He's tender..

He's sweet..

He's cute..

He's HOT..

He's funny..
{He knows I always snap 4 or 5 of the same shot, so he mixed it up by posing like a babe}

He makes cute babies.


He's thoughtful..

He's friendly..

He's fun..

He's a good sport..


He's fast..

He's a good teacher..

He's mine.. and now, He's embarrassed.
{This post probably caught him by surprise.}
I love you Brandon, thanks for marrying me!
Comments