The last few weeks of February...

I love that Hudson likes to hold his little sis!




And talk to her when she's upset...



We don't have many pictures of reading stories, but it is such a regular part of our every day life I couldn't resist this one..


All dressed up for her first time to church..


She slept through Sacrament Meeting and then we decided to go home..


I wish these two were a little bit more focused, but I LOVE it when Lola stretches herself awake :).. I love when newborns arch their backs and stick out their little behinds and tuck up their feet... {Please stop getting so big!}




Hudson has turned into quite my little snuggle bud! :) I think once he learned that laying down didn't necessarily mean he had to go to sleep, he started liking it..




Enjoying his "new road" to play all of his cars/trucks on.. {gotta love IKEA!}








And of course the little sis loves watching him play..

Comments

So SO SO Sweet!!! I love the close up of Lola and Hudson, what beautiful babies!

Popular Posts