More of Hudson's BirthMonth!

Because of weather, we decided to postpone Hudson's party and had it last Saturday. The park we had it at is a little kids bike park. It is a perfect location for a party. We were lucky to have the park practically all to ourselves. I love that the kids were so entertained and that it is completely gated (you have to have a key to even get in). Thanks again Amber for letting us use it, I don't think Hudson could have had more fun!

I was craving a little crafting so decided to make some fun party decorations and favors.

The Pinwheels I made served as party decorations and favors for the kids.
Who doesn't love pinwheels?


I decided to keep the snacks simple and went for ones that are individually wrapped, kinda a germ-a-fobe (sp?) right now with a newborn..




Found the adorable paper pack at Michael's
{even better, it was on CLEARANCE!}


I asked Autumn to come help me with the decor and she made this super cute banner with her new Silhouette. I covet it. :) Thanks for your skills and help Autumn! You are my favorite crafting partner!
I love it so much I will be hanging it up in Hudson's room above his little bed.


The little bitty cupcakes, really who wants to cut and serve a big cake at a park? :)
{once again, individually wrapped to avoid little germ-ie fingers touching all of them.haha}


These little bitty pinwheels were a pain to make. Dang cute though. And yes, I saved them for a rainy day to recycle.
{anyone need to throw a birthday party or baby shower? I have leftovers of all the paper! :)}


The birthday boy himself.






I believe he went around the bike course at least 3 dozen times.. Made for a good LONG nap later!




This biking is serious stuff!


Seeing this picture makes me sad that I didn't spend more time taking pictures of all of our friends and family that came to celebrate with us.
{can't do it all I guess}


I asked Brandon to take a picture of Hudson with Uncle Brian before he had to go and this is what we got..Nice.


Best buds.






Time for cake. Look at him licking his lips over such a small cupcake. Imagine what he would be doing if I had made him a whole cake.


I loved watching his face as everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. Nothing beats seeing the look on your kids face when they feel special.




Uncle Billy with some of his best girls.






Aunt Jackie and our Lola Ru.












Beautiful Aunt Autumn.


K, isn't she gorgeous? This this Hudson's cousin Lily.


Me and My birthday boy.






We sure love you Hudson!


Time for some fun!
I LOVE that Brandon took this of Braden running for dear life.






I didn't expect to get going so fast, I had to put my foot down a few times to brake.




PJ having a turn holding Lola, he's so good with kids/babies.


I love all of the pinwheel pictures, but this is by far my favorite!





Sorry for all the pictures, but once again--I can't narrow it down any more than this. ;)
Thanks again for celebrating with us
(I will try to sit down next week and email you all some fun pictures)!

Comments

Emily said…
What an amazing party! What an awesome mom for doing all that work! I'm so sad we didn't make it. When it was postponed I was glad because I thought we'd be able to be there. Then I had to teach a make-up dance class at that time and Jared was out of town so Max had to get babysat instead :(

Happy birthday to Hudson! Miss you guys!
Mae said…
Looks like it was so fun! The paper/banner/pinwheels are SUPER cute.
Katie Waldron said…
SO cute. Love these pictures. Happy Birthday Hudson boy!

Popular Posts