I love to see the temple...

I did a Bride/Groom session at the Newport Beach Temple the other day. I arrived a few minutes early so decided to snap a few of just the building. Now that we attend church at a different building every Sunday I don't get to see the temple every week. I miss it. I just love the temple. I love that I was married there for time and all eternity. I love to walk on the grounds and think of the Savior and His life. I love that my children are sealed to me FOREVER. I love the feeling I get when I see the temple. I love the feeling I get when I enter the doors of the temple. It truly is the House of the Lord. I can't wait to frame these and put them in my home.



Comments

Autumn said…
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest from that day:)

Popular Posts