Lola is 3 months old!
Now that she is almost 4 months old, I guess I should post her 3 month pictures! :) Since I didn't take any of just her on her blessing day I was finally able to get around to it a few weeks later to document her 3 month mark! Go me! ;)..
p.s. My mom and I made her dress, isn't it so beautiful!?!
Mom, I for sure couldn't have done it without you!
p.s. My mom and I made her dress, isn't it so beautiful!?!
Mom, I for sure couldn't have done it without you!
{oops!}
I dont' know why this didn't show up the first time I posted...
Our Lola girl turned 3 months old this week.. Crazy! She is so sweet and we love having her in our family. She loves to have "conversations" and loves when any of us talk to her. She seems to be pretty soft spoken.. I don't know if you can really tell that yet, but she is really soft and quiet when she talks back to us. She laughs now too and it is so cute! She is full of smiles to almost anyone that talks to her.. She sleeps like a champ (2-3 solid naps a day and an average 8-10 hours each night). I know, I know I have good sleepers, but I can honestly say that it didn't come without work and discipline on my part. {Thank you "Babywise" & "Baby Whisperer"} Hudson absolutely adores her, it makes me nervous at times but he always seems to remember to be soft and has yet to hurt her in any way :).. (I hope it stays that way). I think she adores him in return.
Comments