Lola's Baby Blessing

Lola Ruby was blessed in church on Sunday April 10. It was a beautiful day. Brandon said she was so sweet just looking up at the ceiling during the blessing. It was a beautiful blessing. She is a very sweet and precious girl and we are so blessed to be her parents. I wish I could remember more of what was said, but she was told to learn about the lives of her mother, grandmothers, and great grandmothers (she is named after two of them) and to follow their examples. It was such a nice day to be with family, eat good food (of course) and be around people we love in honor of our sweet Lola!







Grandpa Floyd Waldron aka "Poppy"


Grandpa Hal Stevens aka "Papa"


Grandma Sandy Stevens aka "Dee"


Some of Lola's Aunties: Emily, Amber, Jackie, Autumn, & Katie


Me and my sweet girl! I can't believe how tiny she is
(it's been a month now as I write this and she really has gotten bigger--I wish she would slow down!)


Here are a few randoms...




some randoms-- ;)




Comments

Popular Posts