April 2011 continued..

I couldn't figure out where all my pictures from April went. I guess during my organizing I threw them in the folder with the May pictures. Glad I didn't throw them in the "trash!" We really enjoyed having my parents come visit and help with Lola's baby blessing. We all love having their company, I only wish they would make the trip again now that my hormones aren't going crazy and I am somewhat "normal." Good thing they love me unconditionally. While they were here we did a little sight seeing, we went to Redondo Beach and then I took them to Balboa Island/Penninsula for a few hours one day while Brandon was at work.








Gotta love when kids start totally forcing smiles.. A for effort.. This is why I prefer candids/photo journalism!

See what I mean about candids.. THOUSAND times better!

All I can say is.. HORMONES {and lack of sleep}


Love how good Hudson is with Lola. He just adores her and is so gentle and soft.

Balboa..
I allowed him to try this once.
{One sip is all it took and he hasn't tried again}
Love all of his expressions..












While Mom and Dad were here we obviously had to take advantage for a date or two..
Blurry & slobbery, but REALLY?! Cant get enough of this face.


 Big gulps.. How we (okay, mostly I} got through the first 8 weeks of Lola's life til she started sleeping through the night consistently. We also survived moving from Irvine to Eastside Costa Mesa, then to the Waldron's, to our final destination-San Jose.. Now I have officially quit my daily caffeine fix. PROUD? We'll see how long it lasts..
 Okay this next series might be a little overkill, but Brandon took them and I just LOVE them because they are all real expressions of Hudson being busted for coloring on his body..




 What a sneaky little sneak! :) Okay, so if this is the worst that he does I am sitting pretty because he really is a good boy that has adjusted extremely well to all of our new homes and been way more patient than expected while we have packed and put his little life on hold in a way. Love him.

Comments

Ok Ive said it before and Ill say it again, your kids are adorable! I want to live in California so bad when I see your blog. I miss your parents too, they are great!
Rachel Forbush said…
They are so cute and you look so great! I can't wait to see your kids! I am glad your move is FINALLY over and that Lola is sleeping through the night now!
I love your blog! I live for your blog entries. Your kids looks so cute! For the record-hormones were not bad. I thought you did really well with Lola's birth! I love where Hudson drew on himself. He's good at hiding the evidence. He definitely doesn't have a "poker" face. Thanks for the fun times. Look forward to visiting you in your new home. Love you completely!

Popular Posts