Our Last Saturday in So CAL..
For our last Saturday in Orange County, we decided to meet up with some family in San Onofre. It was such a fun, relaxing time. Lola practically slept the entire time and Hudson played so hard that he snoozed in his car seat before we even pulled away.
Little Eliza sad to see her Daddy walk away
One of the best families we know
{Jen, you are so beautiful}
My little-big boy (he is still so little, but I feel like he's getting so big!)
Kimball and Bev
Lola, getting some z's.. That's what she does best ;)
Saydie and Kaylee, all ready to charge the waves!
Tesa, considering the water
I think next time we hang out with these guys, I should probably pay PJ for entertaining and taking care of Hudson so much. He is sooo incredible with him.
Jess and Eliza
Liam
K. I think my sweet girl is so beautiful. I mean, look at those lips! And those eyes! And believe me those cheeks get kissed like CRAZY every day..
Hudson just adores his daddy.
{so do I}
Billy and Tesa
Hudson "surfing"
Then getting warm.
Tesa even tried it out for a minute too.
Cheeks
Sweet Eliza!
Beautiful Wynn kids..
Hudson seems to think he's one of them :)
These pictures make me feel even further away from Southern California.. It's been sweater weather and rain our first week here in San Jose. Although the fresh air and green trees are beautiful in our new neighborhood and I am absolutely in love with my cute and spacious vintage apartment, I miss our family and friends, the weather and the beach. I haven't gone this long (a week) without at least a glimpse of the ocean from the car for quite a while.. I know we will make friends here as we get to know people, so I am trying to stay positive.. It's just hard, especially when you have a pretty social 3 year old who keeps asking to go to Poppy's house. Or where Braden is. Or wants to go back to the old nursery to find the old friends... :( Here's to great memories and new adventures..
Little Eliza sad to see her Daddy walk away
One of the best families we know
{Jen, you are so beautiful}
My little-big boy (he is still so little, but I feel like he's getting so big!)
Kimball and Bev
Lola, getting some z's.. That's what she does best ;)
Saydie and Kaylee, all ready to charge the waves!
Tesa, considering the water
I think next time we hang out with these guys, I should probably pay PJ for entertaining and taking care of Hudson so much. He is sooo incredible with him.
Jess and Eliza
Liam
K. I think my sweet girl is so beautiful. I mean, look at those lips! And those eyes! And believe me those cheeks get kissed like CRAZY every day..
Hudson just adores his daddy.
{so do I}
Billy and Tesa
Hudson "surfing"
Then getting warm.
Tesa even tried it out for a minute too.
Cheeks
Sweet Eliza!
Beautiful Wynn kids..
Hudson seems to think he's one of them :)
These pictures make me feel even further away from Southern California.. It's been sweater weather and rain our first week here in San Jose. Although the fresh air and green trees are beautiful in our new neighborhood and I am absolutely in love with my cute and spacious vintage apartment, I miss our family and friends, the weather and the beach. I haven't gone this long (a week) without at least a glimpse of the ocean from the car for quite a while.. I know we will make friends here as we get to know people, so I am trying to stay positive.. It's just hard, especially when you have a pretty social 3 year old who keeps asking to go to Poppy's house. Or where Braden is. Or wants to go back to the old nursery to find the old friends... :( Here's to great memories and new adventures..



































Comments
Sorry for the novel, miss you! Sorry you won't be in OC this week when I go! :(