Mother's Day!
I wish we could have spent time with our mom's this Mother's Day, but it was a beautiful day of family time and fond memories of the wonderful women in our lives. We loved being able to spend time with family. We were able to talk to Grandma D (my mom) on the phone for a little bit. We sure love her. She is so good at doing little things for each of us individually that shows us that she knows, loves and is interested in what is going on with each of us daily.
We also made a trip to the cemetery, enjoyed each others company and talked about favorite memories of Nana Karen. What an amazing woman, wife, and mother. I love learning about her and cant help but feel as though I already know her and have a great relationship with her. Hudson loves bringing her flowers and every time he sees flowers for sale he talks about his Nana in Heaven. Yesterday at Trader Joe's he actually said, "I want to go to heaven and take Nana flowers." What a sweet boy.
Some may feel it a bit inappropriate to take pictures at the cemetery, but these are part of our memories. I love how we use the time at the cemetery to remember the good times. Also, as shown, it is a time for Karen's family {husband, kids, and grand kids be together.} which I know brings her happiness. I am so grateful for the knowledge that Families can be together Forever..
Giving Nana kisses
(we did not prompt this..)
Lola having a turn looking at the picture..
Brandon grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of me with the kids..
Love these candid shots..
Love the colorful spring flowers
I love my family.
We also made a trip to the cemetery, enjoyed each others company and talked about favorite memories of Nana Karen. What an amazing woman, wife, and mother. I love learning about her and cant help but feel as though I already know her and have a great relationship with her. Hudson loves bringing her flowers and every time he sees flowers for sale he talks about his Nana in Heaven. Yesterday at Trader Joe's he actually said, "I want to go to heaven and take Nana flowers." What a sweet boy.
Some may feel it a bit inappropriate to take pictures at the cemetery, but these are part of our memories. I love how we use the time at the cemetery to remember the good times. Also, as shown, it is a time for Karen's family {husband, kids, and grand kids be together.} which I know brings her happiness. I am so grateful for the knowledge that Families can be together Forever..
Giving Nana kisses
(we did not prompt this..)
Lola having a turn looking at the picture..
Brandon grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of me with the kids..
Love these candid shots..
Love the colorful spring flowers
I love my family.




























Comments