Our Lola Ruby is 6 months!
The more Lola grows, the more I want to freeze time and make sure I capture the "baby" in her. I love her so much and am so blessed with such a sweet, happy baby girl.
Don't have her stats quite yet, but here are some pictures to capture this milestone and "freeze time." I don't want my baby to get bigger! :)
Don't have her stats quite yet, but here are some pictures to capture this milestone and "freeze time." I don't want my baby to get bigger! :)
I love this picture...
Had to take advantage of the great lighting in our Condo a few weeks ago while we were on vacation.
She always eats her feet. She sucks on her toes more than her thumb lately.. Also love her sweet chubby hands.
She was kind of tired in this, but I had to take it anyway.
I am obsessed! Can you tell?
Could have edited out the drool, but I didn't want to for some reason :) Love her cheeks and eyes in this..






















Comments