Randoms from June

We take so many pictures every month, I'm not exaggerating.. I think we average 500.. What can I say, some people send hundreds and hundreds of text messages every month, we take pictures instead.. It's no small task to weed out and narrow down which memories to post and which photo's to delete. {I used to not believe in deleting ANY pictures, but you kind of have to delete some when you have dozens of pictures from a 10 minute period}. Anyway, here are some from June that I love.



Lola loves to sit in front of the mirror.. She also look so dolled up and cute this day I couldn't resist.

A random lady parked next to me and was moving a HUGE box of plums around in her car. I just made one small comment and she practically threw these on my lap. She was so nice. Driving home was a little tricky with a lap full of amazing plums! :) I love nice people!

 My friend Autie (click here and here) sent me a package and surprised me with a new background for photos.. I LOVE it, now I just need some clients to use it with! Wanted to test it out, so Lola of course had to be my little model!



I love that Brandon will grab the camera even when I'm not around



 Lola LOVES bath time..

 Hudson will come up to me and say, "Lola wants to watch me play" So I put her on a blanket on his floor and let her watch him..
 And then I check on them every few minutes {pretty much should just stay in there I check so often}, and I find cute things like this..







 While "helping" unpack, Hudson found our big bag of spare change.. Then he wanted to stop "helping" and play with the disgustingly dirty and germ infested money. So I let him. See, I can be a fun mom! ;)




One day, When Hudson was super quiet and I thought I'd better check on him, I found him in his room "reading my scriptures," as he put it.. So sweet. He has such a good example for a Daddy.. A few days ago he was walking around the house with these little scriptures again saying, "I going to a meeting mom!"



Sometimes I just see my sweet kids and want to capture the moment forever, because I know they are getting bigger and I cant do anything about that.. But I can freeze time in my own little way with a picture of REAL things.. This is why I don't always tell them to look and smile or even pay any attention at all to me when I have my camera. I just want to try and capture the REAL moment...

Lola is so peaceful.  She LOVES to stare out the window. Every morning after feeding her she would turn and just stare out the window while I got a few more minutes of shut-eye.. For a while she would take her naps on our bed and after laying her down I would close the blinds. She would fuss a little bit then I would walk back around and kiss her a dozen times on the neck and cheek as she relaxed and began starring at the light. She never cries when I do that.





One of the many attempts to get Lola to take a bottle..
 One of our first trips to Santa Cruz we happened upon a car show.. (Hudson was stoked, I was annoyed--parking was a joke)


 Our new friends Matt and Amy, tried surfing for the first time..

One of the best parts about our new life here is that Brandon gets home by 5 every single day.. I LOVE that I get to have time alone to make dinner and the kids get quality time with Daddy.. I spy on them playing while making dinner..

 Brandon is the best dad.


 Hudson prefers the floor to his bed.. I don't' know why we even bothered buying him a bed. I actually think he'd be happier without it because it would mean more room to play!
 It is not possible to be any sweeter than this little sweet!

 Sometimes we wait on the porch for Daddy to get home from work.. (of course Brandon chose a day that I don't have makeup on to take pics.. oh well.. At least he takes pictures of me with the kids, right?!)





Comments

KIM: You are beautiful, and your kids are too! I love all your pictures. I need a new camera so mine can turn out as cute as yours! Even though you have major skill behind the lens...I could learn right?!
Katie Waldron said…
Cutest post Kim. Love this.
Stubbs Love said…
ADORABLE! Love all the randoms. So glad you are getting comfortable in Nor Cal and settling in.HUGS!
KENNARDS said…
what a treat - all of these pics! what a sweet baby girl and big boy hudson. you guys are adorable. i hope you're adjusting to northern cali as much as it seems like you are! beautiful family (especially you W/OUT make-up!!!)
Mary Jean Mar said…
Lola has grown so much. How precious she is. I sense her mommy's big beautiful star-like eyes. We miss you guys and love getting your blog. Love Grandma

Popular Posts