Just some of my thoughts...

Life is crazy. I know I'm not the only one who feels like it is.. It's funny how the days can feel so long sometimes as I wait for Brandon to come home from work and take over some (if not most) of the load of our daily life with small kids. Yet, at the same time I feel like there is never enough time to sit and blog, or even make a dent in my "to-do" list.  One simple project that my mind says should take a few hours turns into a project that takes over the entire dining room for weeks at a time. :) I've been nesting lately.. We move a lot. I'm an organized person and am constantly trying to make our stuff "work" in our new home. Things need to be functional, but they also need to not be an eye-soar.  I take my time trying to be inspired how to use every inch of our 1300 square feet of home.  Sometimes I feel like I may be being vain, but for the most part--I really do just need to come up with ideas of how to store--say 3 boxes full of kids art supplies. A lot goes into trying to figure out what will work-we need to access the most basic things, and I'd love my 4 & almost 7 year old who are somewhat responsible to have easy-access to all things creative. Yet, Faye (2) is not so trustworthy. Anyway.. I've spent a lot of my "nesting" time lately trying to come up with solutions.  Do we bother with paint since we are just renting? The paint is UGLY rental off-white.  We hope to stay here for a while, but with our track record... Just some of my thoughts.

Comments

Popular Posts