Evie's Newborn Photos
Here are my sweet little Evie Jane's newborn photos. For some reason for the first two weeks of her life, she mostly wore only a diaper. I just couldn't get enough skin to skin time with this babe. I have not been like that with my other babies, maybe she needed it. Maybe I needed it. Or both. I am also usually all about bows for my girls, but not this time. Part of it is because I don't have room in my brain to think about one more thing, but I also just love her fuzzy little newborn hair and her all-natural look ;). I look at these pictures now and I want to cry that she is growing so dang fast! This postpartum phase has been wonderful. Brandon has taken over many of my duties when he isn't working and I have had loads of down time to just ENJOY my little tiny Evelyn! I'm so grateful for that time. I took these photo's over the first 3 weeks of her life. The ones I am in were taken with a remote and tripod.
Love her tiny puckered lips
Little tiny Frog
I feel like she looks right into my soul
I would never survive life with 4 kids without my Solly Baby Wraps!
CHEEKS!
While everyone else was at church, I decided to set up the tripod and take a few of me with this sweetest babe!






















Comments